Shades Of Phoenix Love Forever Duo - Swatches & Review

Friday 13 February 2015



To celebrate Valentine's Day, Shades Of Phoenix have released a Love Forever Duo.  I was lucky enough to have a visit from my good friend Margaret (@m_a_tom over on Instagram - if you haven't seen her work then you definitely should check her out).  Anyway, Margaret was sent the Love Forever duo to swatch and kindly brought them with her for me to play with.  And honestly how can I refuse?  These polishes are gorgeous.  Now onto the pics!

The first half of the duo is Eternal Bliss.  This is described as a bright hot pink creme that has a subtle blue shimmer.  I found the formula of this a little on the patchy side so needed to use three coats to have an even opaque coverage.  The colour is really pretty and super girly.



The second half of the duo (and my favorite half) is Forever & A Day. This is a glitter topper with hot pink, rose pink and black holographic glitters of various shapes and sizes, and for a little extra something there is also some iridescent glitters which are so pretty in the light.  I used one dabbed on coat over Eternal Bliss.



This is such a girly duo so if you are a pink lover then this is the duo for you.

These are available to purchase from Shades Of Phoenix and are only sold as a set for $18.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you. And thank you so much for bringing these with you so I could play with them too :)

    ReplyDelete