Flakie Friday - Femme Fatale Cosmetics Pyramids On Mars

Friday 29 May 2015


I have decided that today will be my last Flakie Friday....for now.  I'm sure they will be back in the future or just completely randomly.  Why you may wonder.  Well as I was unpacking my many, many polishes from the move I was overwhelmed by how many beautiful polishes I have sitting in my drawers that I am still yet to wear.  It's so sad.  So that will be changing.  Be prepared for lots of random swatch spam coming.

For today's Flakie Friday I decided to pull out the newest flakie in my collection - Femme Fatale's Pyramid's On Mars.  This polish is a deep purple jelly with orange/gold/green/blue flakies and red shimmer and is this months Colour Of The Month.  I absolutely love this polish.  Super easy to use and looks so stunning.  Pictures really just don't do it justice.  I used two coats for my swatch.


Soooooo pretty.  I'm really looking forward to trying the other releases from May.  I plan on doing that over the weekend so fingers crossed I can.  Nothing like having new pretties to play with.  What have you got planned for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment