Powder Perfect And Live Love Polish Romance Of Nature Collection - Swatches & Review

Thursday 28 May 2015


I'm back with another Powder Perfect collabation.  This time, Powder Perfect has teamed up with Live Love Polish and has created the Romance Of Nature Collection.  This limited edition collection consists on six polishes and I am excited to share with you five of the polishes.

The formula of these polishes are all fantastic.  They apply like a dream and are opaque in two coats which is what I have used for all of my swatches.

Beneath The Moon is described as a romantic dusty pink scattered holographic polish.  Such a beautiful colour.

Picture taken in lightbox

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Equinox is described as a pearlescent holographic polish with a pale rosy lilac base.  I am in love with this polish.

Picture taken in lightbox

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Sea Of Fog is described as a byzantium purple holographic polish.  Gorgeous!

Picture taken in lightbox

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Storm Brewing is described as a gorgeous charcoal purple with striking flakies and a holographic finish.  Love, love, love.

Picture taken in lightbox

Picture taken in direct sunlight

The Sublime is described as a delicious lime nail polish with different shades of holographic glitters and shimmer.

Picture taken in lightbox

Picture taken in direct sunlight

I absolutely love this collaboration collection.  My favorites would have to be Equinox and Storming Brewing.  Both of them I didn't want to take off after swatching them.  I know I will be needing to grab full sized bottles of this collection.

This collection will be available on Friday 29th May from Powder Perfect and Live Love Polish.  Don't forget that this collection is limited edition so get in quick.




No comments:

Post a Comment