Emily de Molly July 2015 Releases - Swatches & Review

Monday 31 August 2015


September is right upon us.  It is actually a little crazy how quickly this year is going by.  I have a couple of busy months ahead of me so I imagine that the rest of the year will fly by.  Anyway, while August may have slipped past, the gorgeous polishes that Emily de Molly released are still available and I assume most will be around for a little while still.  I figure now is the perfect time to share my swatches and review of the five polishes that were released.  These are the polishes that were released in late July.  I have ordered the ones that have recently been released and I plan on swatching and reviewing those when I receive them.


Emily de Molly is one of those brands that you can guarantee great formulas.  This range is no exception.  All polishes are easy to use and only required two coats to be opaque.

Crestfallen is a dark purple holo with a heavy pink to gold shimmer.  Such a super pretty polish.  This polish looks quite opaque so you could probably get away with one coat.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sun light
Erratic Behaviour is a medium green holo polish.  I actually think this would be great for Christmas.  No idea why I think that but I just can see me using it for some Christmas nail art. 

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Record Keeper is a gold holo with gold flakies and gold holo glitter.  Super pretty and very sparkly.  in certain lights you can see a very slight nail line with two coats, so depending on how fussy you are you may need three coats with this one.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Stockpile is a silver holo with silver flakies and silver holo glitters.  Basically it's the silver version of Record Keeper.  Again, really pretty and super sparkly and the you still see a slight visible nail line after two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Vivid Dreams is a bright pink holo with iridescent colour shifting flakies.  I think this is quite pretty, although  it does have an odd smell to it.  No idea how to describe it.  I only noticed it as I was applying it but not after the application was done.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Overall I really like these polishes.  They are all pretty and the formulas are great.

These polishes are still available from Emily de Molly's Australian site.  I am not sure about the availability of these polishes for international customer.  US customers please check Emily de Molly's US site, and for all other customers head over to the stockists list.

No comments:

Post a Comment