Bella Belle Nail Couture Love Bright Collection - Swatches & Review

Sunday 29 November 2015


If you follow me on Instagram than these polishes won't be new to you.  I originally saw a mani by @chloeluvspolish using the Bella Belle Love Bright Collection and I just fell in love and needed this collection in my life.  These polishes are just as beautiful and bright in person as they look in pictures and I am so glad I purchased these.  You can bet you will continue seeing them a lot from me.


Bright By Nature is a bright green creme.  Such a great spring/summer green.  Formula was easy to use and only needed two coats to be opaque.

Picture taken in light box
How's The Serenity is a bright purple creme.  Stunning colour and easy to use.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box
My Happy Place is a bright pink creme.  Again, this is a gorgeous colour and easy to work with.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box
River Life is a bright blue creme.  I really feel like I am just repeating myself here but this is another beautiful colour that is great for spring/summer and is easy to use.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box
Sun Kissed is a bright yellow creme.  Talk about a camera freak out with this one.  This is definitely the brightest of the bunch.  Formula wise it is easy to work with, however it does apply quite unevenly.  I need three coats for even coverage.

Picture taken in light box
I am sure you can gather by how often I have used these polishes and what I said that the beginning of this post but I am a huge fan of this collection.  Throw any bright colour at me and I am a happy girl.

The Love Bright Collection is available from Bella Belle Nail Couture and is sold both as a full set and as individual polishes.

1 comment: