Grace-Full Nail Polish Dreamy Beach Cremes Collection Two - Swatches & Review

Friday 6 November 2015


Grace-full Nail Polish are introducing seven new polishes to their Dreamy Beach Collection.  If you missed out on the first part of this collection, you can see my swatches of the pastel cremes here and the crellies here.  From my quick look at Grace-full's online store it appears that the pastel cremes are still available, however the crellies are not.  International customers will need to check the availability with one of the stockists.  Anyway, enough about those polishes, let's get into the new shades.


Carly is a baby pink creme.  This colour is one of my favorites from this collection.  It's so pretty and very girly.  The formula is easy enough to work with, but like most light colour polishes it does apply unevenly.  I used three coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Carol My Life is a coral pink with a soft shimmer.  Shimmer in a creme collection?  Yes you read that right.  This polish does have shimmer but it is super subtle that you can barely even see it on the nail.  It is definitely more noticeable in the bottle.  Formula was easy to use and only needed two coats to be opaque.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Faith is a jade green creme.  Again, really easy to use and only needs two coats to be opaque.

Picture taken in light box

Judith is described as a mid pastel blue.  Now this is a super gorgeous colour that doesn't show entirely accurate in my picture.  Although it depends on the lighting in person as to what it looks like.  It's very hard to explain.  But the colour is amazing and so is the formula.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Kristen is described as an almost hot pink creme.  Beautiful colour and great formula.   I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Terese is a yellow green with a slight shimmer throughout.  That's right, another shimmer.  This is similar to Coral My Life in that you can't really see the shimmer once it's on the nail.  Unfortunately there was no sun when I swatched this one so I was unable to even attempt to capture the shimmer.  The formula was uneven so needed three coats for even coverage.

Picture taken in light box

Zara is a baby blue creme.  Another gorgeous colour with a great formula.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

How stunning are these colours?  I really like them all.  My personal favorites are Carly, Judith and Zara.  Which ones are your favorite?

The Dreamy Beach Cremes Collection is being released today at 7pm and is available from Grace-Full Nail Polish.

1 comment: