Born Pretty Store Stamping Plates & 3D Nail Art - Swatches & Review

Friday 4 December 2015


I have been buying nail art supplies from Born Pretty Store for a few years now.  I find that they have a great range of products at affordable prices and what isn't to love about that?  Recently I was contacted to see if I was willing to swatch and review some of their new products.  Naturally I jumped at the chance and today will be sharing with you my thoughts on some of their stamping plates and 3D nail art.  

Let's start with the nail stamping plates seems nail stamping is my go to form of nail art.  I received five plates in total (both the small round plates and the rectangle plates).  Overall, I have found that the designs are a great size and they pick up and transfer quite well.  I haven't had any issues with the designs that I have tried.

Item number 17917



Item number 18074



Item number 17920



Item number 21813



Item number 21815


Along with the plates I also received some 3D nail art pieces.  The first set comes with 10 Christmas themed pieces and the other is a wheel of various ocean themed pieces.  I personally found the Christmas pieces a little on the big side and found they slipped off my nail and if I actually wore them for day the would come off quite quickly.  These are definitely only good for pictures and not a long term mani.

Item number 22963


The ocean themed wheel I am a fan off.  I like that the pieces are a lot smaller and will stay on the nail for longer than the Christmas items.  I also like that these come in the wheel which makes for easy storage and makes each piece easier to see and get out.

Item number 21578

Item number 21578


Born Pretty Store have kindly offered my readers a 10% discount on all full priced items within their store.  Simply use my code JADEG10 at the check out.

2 comments:

  1. Wow great stuff you got :-D I love the Christmas charms :-D Great manis too!

    ReplyDelete