Bundle Monster Occasions Collection - Christmas & NYE - Review (plus a catch up)

Monday 21 December 2015


Hello from the other side of the world!  If you have been following me on Instagram, you will probably already know (kind of) that I am currently on holidays and have had limited access to the internet.  I had no intentions of disappearing for such a long time.  In fact I had many very late nights doing my nails so I had enough pictures to do blog posts at least three times per week.  Clearly things didn't go according to my plan but never fear, I am still around and will be back to regularly painting my nails and posting both here and on Instagram.  On the plus side I have some pictures ready to go for posts next year.  Yay!

Where in the world have I been and where am I now?  Well we left Melbourne on the 10th December and headed to Dubai for a couple of days.  Then from there we went to Paris for another couple of days.  And by Paris I really mean Disneyland.  We didn't actually do much site seeing there as we were freezing our butts off in Disneyland.  Such a great place, I definitely want to go back (but to the US instead).  Now we are all the way in London where we will be for a couple of visits, site seeing and catching up with friends.  London is amazing.  We really love it here. We start the slow journey back home on the 29th (with a couple of nights stay in Singapore) and arrive home in the New Year.  So give me a few days to get over the jet lag and then I should be back in full swing again.

Now that I have caught you up let's get into today's post (which will be a little on the short side).  I ordered Bundle Monster's latest Occasions Collection - the Christmas and New Year's Eve plates before I left.  Sadly for me, they only arrived a couple of days before I left so I haven't really had much of a chance to play with them at all.  I am so excited to play with more next year.  I think these plates have a great mix of designs.

BM-S211

BM-S212

BM-S213

BM-S214

BM-S215

BM-S216

BM-S217

BM-S218

BM-S219

BM-S220

Mani done using plate BM-S212

Mani done using plate BM-S215
How festive and cute are these designs?  I really wish I had some more time to play with these.  There is always next year.  I have actually missed doing all the Christmas manis this year (and really any form of nails).  Did you pick up these plates?

*edit:  I am now a Maniology Ambassador!  You can save 10% off your order at Maniology with the code OLIVIA10.  Please note that I do make a small commission when you use my code (which I plan on then putting back into my blog - ie buying new products to swatch and review).   

3 comments:

  1. Good to see you back! I'm not on Instagram so didn't know lol!

    Great plates and manis :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Ananka. I promise I didn't mean to disappear like that. I have a few more posts lined up for this year and I will be back to more regular blogging next year. Thanks for hanging in there :)

      Delete
  2. I have missed your blog posts but I am glad you are having a wonderful holiday!!

    ReplyDelete