Grace-full Nail Polish March COTM & St Patrick's Day Polishes - Swatches & Review

Thursday 24 March 2016


There is only a few more days until our favorite bunny comes hopping around and leaves behind some yummy chocolate treats.  I don't know about you but I am excited. Having a visit from the Easter bunny is just as exciting as receiving nail mail....actually I prefer nail mail.  It comes more than once a year lol. Anyway I recently received some very beautiful and sparkly nail mail from Grace-full Nail Polish.  There is one collection which will be coming out soon but I can't share that with you just yet (and that is not just a teaser - I haven't swatched it yet).  But I can share with you two of the stunning new releases for March.

Blue Eggshells is a turquoise blue crelly with gold flakes, holo glitter and blue-green iridescent glitters.  This is this months Colour Of The Month.  I think it is really pretty and applies easily.  I used three coats for my swatch, however you can get away with two coats.  I just found that I had a slight visible nail line in direct lights after two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture take in light box
Paddy's Surprise is a multichrome that moves from emerald green to teal to blue to purple.  This polish is stunning.  I am such a huge fan multichrome polishes.  They are never boring.  Now my pictures aren't entirely colour accurate.  This polish does shift to purple but my camera hates purple and changed it to blue.  I promise that in person you can see lots of purple.  The formula is fantastic and so easy to use.  Like with Blue Eggshells you can get away with two coats, however I used three coats because there was still a slight visible nail line.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box
Overall I really like both of these polishes.  They are both pretty colours and apply really well.

Both Blue Eggshells and Paddy's Surprise are available from Grace-full Nail Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment