Femme Fatale Cosmetics April COTM & Bodice Laces V2 - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 18 May 2016


More Femme Fatale polishes from April?  You would think I was joking about that up seems I only just shared with you the Enchanted Fables Collection (which has twenty four polishes!) but nope.  Alongside that Enchanted Fables Collection, Femme Fatale also released a Colour Of The Month polish and a revamped version of Bodice Laces.  I have both to share with you today.


Bodice Laces V2 is an updated version of Bodice Laces (you can see my original swatches of this polish here).  The only difference between the two versions is the base colour.  V2 appears to be darker and slightly more blue toned in my opinion.  It honestly isn't worth having both unless you are a collector like me.  The formula is easy to use and opaque in two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Bodice Laces vs Bodice Laces V2
Fairyduster is a blueish concrete grey crelly filled with pink-gold chameleon flakes, red shimmer and fine holographic sparkle.  This is April's COTM.  I am so in love with this one.  Pictures really just don't do it justice at all.  My camera in particular didn't like it and just blurred all the prettiness together.  The formula is easy to use and is opaque in two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I promise to take a little break from all the Femme Fatale posts on my blog.  I know there has been a lot recently, especially in the last couple of days.  I do have the May releases as well as a lot of the stockist store exclusives but I'll put them on hold for a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment