Lilypad Lacquer Fireworks (Beauty So Fly Exclusive) - Swatches & Review

Friday 20 May 2016


Today I have another Lilypad Lacquer post for you and this one will be a quick post.  I was recently shopping at Beauty So Fly picking up some Femme Fatale Cosmetics exclusives when I stumbled upon some other store exclusives that I just had to add to my cart.  You know, for safety reasons.  Plus it makes shipping seem more reasonable.  Any justification will do for this polish!

Fireworks is a multicoloured micro holo glitter, with silver, gold, fuchsia, green, blue colours!  I wish that you could just see how sparkly this baby is.  It's absolutely gorgeous.  I am a huge fan.  It's easy to use, has soooooooo many colours plus it super sparkly.  Love, love, love.  I used two coats over black for my swatch, but honestly I think three coats on it's own would be perfect.









I really don't know what else I can say about this polish.  It's amazing and I think everyone who likes glitter should own it.

Fireworks is sold exclusively from Beauty So Fly.

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors in that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. And it's super sparkly. I need to wear it again soon.

      Delete