Uberchic Beauty Fabulous Feathers & Nautical Mini Stamping Plates - Swatches & Review

Monday 23 May 2016


Uberchic Beauty have recently added two new mini stamping plates to their ever growing stamping plate collection and I just so happen to have them to share with you today.  Both the Fabulous Feathers and Nautical mini plates feature a mix of full nail images and small individual images. 

Fabulous Feathers
I'm going to have to say that this plate is my favorite of all the mini plates that Uberchic has released so far.  I am such a huge fan of the designs and can see me using it a lot.  The images all pick up and transfer to the nail well.

Image from Uberchic Beauty


Nautical
This plate will particularly be good for nail art challenges.  It's not a plate that I can see myself grabbing for a lot (mainly because I don't do nautical nails very often at all) but it's a good one to have in my collection.  I wasn't feeling like going for the typical nautical/beachy colours, so I went for a more rainbow look instead. The images pick up and transfer well.

Image from Uberchic Beauty


Like all of the other Uberchic plates I own, these plates pick up and transfer the images well.  I have had no issues what so ever.  I like that both plates offer a range of full sized and smaller images.

The mini plates are all available from Uberchic Beauty

2 comments:

  1. Uberchic is just killing with the plates!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are aren't they? I love the feather plate and *spoiler alert* Collection 9 has some amazing images on them too. So much Uberchic love <3

      Delete