Dance Legend Binary (Part) Collection - Swatches & Review

Friday 1 July 2016


A few days ago I mentioned that I have quite a few new Dance Legend polishes to share with you over the coming weeks.  Today I happen to have four polishes from the Binary Collection.  The Binary Collection is quite large (it now has 54 polishes in the collection).  I have swatched and reviewed two other Binary polishes here if you are interested.


Arina is a light blue creme with a slight purple undertone.  Such a pretty colour and the formula is fantastic.  It's easy to use, applies evenly and is opaque in two coats.

Picture taken in light box
Diana is a blue creme with a medium purple undertone.  Seriously loving this shade.  Like with Arina, the formula is amazing.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box
Valentina is a bright crimson metallic that shifts to orange-gold.  Stunning colour with a great colour shift.  The formula is amazing and you could get away with one coat.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken outdoors in shade
Violetta is a muted purple creme with a duochrome shimmer that shifts from magenta to green-gold.  I love the shimmer in this one, and the colour.  Ok I love everything about this polish.  The colour shift is definitely more obvious in the bottle than it is on the nail (or maybe I just didn't have the right lighting to see it?)  The formula is amazing.  You could definitely get away with one coat.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I love everything about these four shades.  The colours are gorgeous and the formulas are amazing.  

The Binary Collection is available from Dance Legend (with international shipping).

Don't forget to follow Dance Legend on Facebook and Instagram.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment