Dance Legend Military (Part) Collection - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 20 July 2016


Today I have a nice little post for you.  I have two new polishes from Dance Legend's Military Collection to share with you.  This collection features twelve polishes in a mix of creme and shimmer finishes.  Both of the polishes I have are cremes and the formulas are awesome.  They apply like a dream and you could nearly get away with only one coat.


Battlefield is a grey-purple creme.  Absolutely stunning.  I actually swatched this and then have worn it as a full mani for a couple of days.  I'm actually still wearing it as I type this post.  My swatch shows two coats.


Call Of Duty is a blue-grey creme.  This is quite an interesting colour.  I used two coats for my swatch.


The Military Collection is available from Dance Legend (with international shipping).

Don't forget to follow Dance Legend on Facebook and Instagram.
 


4 comments:

  1. I love the 'call of duty' shade! like you said, its quite interesting, not something I have seen.
    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh these are such nice autumn colours, I always forget that Dance Legend have more than their chameleon chromes.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually really hard to keep up with what they have. So many pretties are so little time lol

      Delete