Lilypad Lacquer Mixed Swatches & Review

Sunday 21 August 2016


A little while ago Lilypad Lacquer put out a call for swatches for their polishes.  Of course, I threw my hand up and hoped that I would get picked.  You can imagine my excitement when I got the email saying yes to swatching.  Anyway fast forward to today and I have three beautiful polishes from Lilypad Lacquer to share with you. 



Chocoholic is described as a creamy chocolate holo.  This one to me looks more on the grey side than a brown.  Either way I am a fan of the colour.  The formula is fantastic too.  It's easy to use and opaque in two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box with flash

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Nearly Nude is a beige/nude pearlescent holo with soft golden sheen.  This one is such a pretty colour and the formula is great.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box with flash

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Stolen Skies is a teal holo with pink shimmer.  This one is really interesting and quite pretty.  Like with the other polishes, this one was really easy to work with.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box with flash

Picture taken outdoors (overcast)

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I really like all three of these shades.  They are all really easy to use and they are great colours.  If I had to pick one favorite I would have to say Chocoholic.  I did get a few compliments on this polish when I wore it too.

All three of these shades are available from Lilypad Lacquer.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty shades, at first glance they look a little dull, but they shimmer and shine so beautifully. I also love Chocoholic, it looks amazing on you.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete