Crumpet's Nail Tarts: 26 Great Nail Art Ideas Challenge: Halloween In Wrong Colours

Friday 28 October 2016


It's time for another Crumpet's Nail Tarts post.  It feels a little odd having a challenge that is only one post a fortnight.  I think I am more use to daily, or every couple of days.  Anyway today's theme is Halloween in the wrong colours.  Now when I think of Halloween colours I normally think black, red, green, orange and purple.  Really most colours that are either dark or neon (yes Halloween can be neon in my books).  The only things that I could think of that were really Halloween colours were blue, yellow and pink.

For my mani I did a smoosh mani using China Glaze Happy Go Lucky, Feel The Breeze, UV Meant To Be and Powder Perfect's White Stamping Polish.  Stamping design is from Bundle Monster BM-S201.


Before I added that stamping this mani reminds me of the original Rainbow Paddle Pop Ice Cream and summer! 



In case you are interested in what it coming up for this challenge (or perhaps you want to join in - you should.  Everyone is welcome!)

I can't wait to see what everyone else has done for this theme.  You can check out the other bloggers posts below or search the hashtags #26greatnailartideas and/or #crumpetsnailtarts


No comments:

Post a Comment