Grace-full Nail Polish Christmas Memories Collection - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 2 November 2016


Is it me or has November popped up really quickly this year?  October was a super busy month for me between all the usual activities my daughter does (and her little social calendar) plus I ended up blogging daily for the majority of October.  I only missed two days were there was no posts, although I did have two blog posts in one day so really I only missed one day.  Totally crazy and I am really not sure how I managed to do but I have planned to blog daily again for November.  Let's see if I can keep up the pace.  Fingers crossed.

Anyway, now that it is November you can bet that there will be lots of Christmas polishes being released.  I personally love seeing the Christmas polishes and what each brand does.  I actually have a few Christmas/Holiday Collections which I will be sharing with you over the next few weeks.  Today we are kicking off the Christmas Collections with Grace-full Nail Polish's Christmas Memories Collection.  This collection consists of eight polishes which are based on Theresa's Christmas Memories.  Just as a heads up with post is quite picture heavy so I will try and keep my chatting to a minimum.


Cherry Best Friends is a bright red holo with gold flecks throughout.  I think this is such a pretty colour and the formula is amazing.  You could get away with one coat if you wanted.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Childhood Wonder has a holo like base with silver flakies, emerald green and red metallic glitter and iridescent glitter that moves through gold, green and red.  I think this polish makes a great base for some Christmas nail art!  The formula is great and easy to work with.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in overcast sunlight

Picture taken in overcast sunlight

Picture taken in overcast sunlight
Christmas Eve Magic is a very dark navy with a linear holo base and packed with holo flakies.  I adore this one!  The formula is amazing (and so close to being a one coater) and the colour is stunning.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Family Traditions is a deep coral holo with gold flecks throughout.  Another one with a great formula.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Picture taken in direct sunlight
Grown Up Christmas Tree has a deep green jelly base packed full of gold, green, fuchsia, purple, blue, lime green and pink ultra chrome chameleon flakies.  It's no surprise that I love this one.  Formula is easy to use and you can get away with doing two coats.  I used three coats because I love the extra flakie goodness it gives.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Nan's Copper is a copper linear holo.  This is another polish that you could get away with one coat, however I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken  in direct sunlight
Pavlova Roll is a dark berry pink/red jelly with holo flakies.  I love this one too.  The colour is gorgeous and the formula is fantastic.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Zibibbo has a holo base with ultra holographic glitter in gold and silver.  This is super blingy and I love it!  I'm not normally a gold person but I can made an exception for this one.  I think it would make an amazing accent polish if you only wanted to add a little bling to your nails.  The formula is a little on the thick side, however it is super easy to work with.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Overall I really like this collection.  The formulas are amazing and there really is something for everyone.  I also love that these polishes don't particularly scream Christmas which means you can wear them all year round.  My personal favorites from this collection are Pavlova Roll, Christmas Eve Magic, Grown Up Christmas Tree and Zibibbo.

The Christmas Memories Collection will be available from Grace-full Nail Polish's Australian site and international site on Friday 4th November at 8pm.  *EDIT:  The release of this collection has now been pushed back until Sunday 6th November*

No comments:

Post a Comment