Bundle Monster Star Slinger Stamping Polish Collection - Swatches & Review

Saturday 24 December 2016


Can you believe that tomorrow is Christmas Day?  Seriously Christmas this year has rolled around so quickly.  And yes I am sure you will be hearing me say how quick this whole year has gone by next week and probably into the new year as well.  Anyway, today I have some more swatches and review of another one of Bundle Monster's Stamping Polish Collections - the Star Slinger Collection.  I have previously reviewed the Electric Glo Collection (here) and the Weekend Warriors Collection (here).


The formulas of these polishes are great.  They definitely aren't too thick and aren't too thin (although there was one the seemed slightly thinner but it made no difference to how it stamped) and they all stamp beautifully over light and dark bases - with the exception of one polish.

Cosmic Latte is a medium blue creme stamping polish.


E-tronica is a yellow creme stamping polish.


Lunar Lines is a dark purple stamping polish.  As you can see from my swatch this polish is too dark to be seen over dark bases, however it looks great over a light base.  This is also noted on the Bundle Monster website.


Opus One is a yellow toned green creme stamping polish.


Psychedelic Stereo is a pink creme stamping polish.


Quasar is a red creme stamping polish.


I think there are some great staple colours in this collection and they stamp really well over light and dark bases (with the exception of the Lunar Lines- it definitely needs a light coloured base).  My personal favorite from this collection is definitely Psychedelic Stereo.  It's such a great colour.

The Star Slinger Stamping Polish Collection is available for US customers from Bundle Monster.  BM are working on a way to ship their polishes to everyone so fingers crossed they find the answer soon.

*edit:  I am now a Maniology Ambassador!  You can save 10% off your order at Maniology with the code OLIVIA10.  Please note that I do make a small commission when you use my code (which I plan on then putting back into my blog - ie buying new products to swatch and review).

No comments:

Post a Comment