Lina Nail Art Supplies I Can't Wait For Xmas 01 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Tuesday 20 December 2016


It's no secret that I am a huge fan of Lina Nail Art Supplies stamping plates.  I have previously reviewed their Mark Your Mark 01, In Motion 01, and Feeling Shapely 01, 04 and 05 stamping plates and then patiently waited for their Christmas plates to be released so I could do a bulk order.  Well luck was on my side as they had a huge Black Friday sale that I definitely took advantage of.  I haven't received that order yet, however I have received my Cyber Monday order.  Yay!  Given Christmas is just around the corner (five sleeps but who is counting?) I thought it was best that I start with the I Can't Wait For Xmas 01 plate.  Such a perfectly named plate.  Sadly for me, I am having a bunch of nail fails when it comes to Christmas nail at so I have avoided the really Christmassy images.

Image from Lina Nail Art Supplies
As you can see from the picture above this plate includes both full sized images and individual images, and has a range of Christmas images and New Years images.  I think there is a fantastic mix of images, but for me personally I would have loved more full sized images (only because they are my go to images).  

For the first mani I used Sally Hansen's Miracle Gel Snowglow (over white) for my base and then stamped the cute snowflake image using Powder Perfect's Gold Stamping Polish.  This mani doesn't photograph as well as I had hoped.  It's actually really stunning in person.


There was zero chance of me not using this cute little starry image.  It's not what I would call a "Christmas" image.  I would totally wear it all year round.  Now I did have some troubles picking up this image with my clear stamper.  Not idea why but it just refused to pick it up.  Luckily for me, I have multiple stampers on hand for moments like this.  Polishes used are OPI Alpine Snow and Color Alike B A Fuchsia Flash and B A Yellow Glow.


I'm going to go ahead and say that I am so excited to play with this plate next year.  I am not game enough to attempt too many more Christmas manis this year in fear of more nail fails.  It really does have some great Christmas and New Years images.

The I Can't Wait For Xmas 01 Stamping Plate is available now from Lina Nail Art Supplies.  Don't forget to use my code Olivajadenails15OFF for a 15% discount.


No comments:

Post a Comment