Bundle Monster Mythos Stamping Polish Collection - Swatches & Review

Monday 2 January 2017


I'm back with some new things!  I'm not sure if I actually mentioned it or not but I actually took some time off from nails (I was still obviously posting on my blog and social media but I wasn't actually painting my nails.  It was definitely a much needed break and I am excited to be back!  Today I have the last of the Bundle Monster stamping polish collections I was sent to review for you.  I will leave links to the other blog posts I have done at the bottom of this post in case you are interested. 


The Mythos Stamping Polish Collection features six earth tone fall colours, all with creme finishes.  The formulas across this collection are great, and they all stamp beautifully over both black and white.  There are a couple of the darker shades that don't stand out as well over the black, however they are definitely visible.

Annato Clay is a dirt brown.


Arabica is a taupe creme.



Indikon is a sea blue.  This is definitely a favorite of mine from this collection.



Red Sea is a blood red.



Tree Of Life is an emerald green.



Tumeric Sun is a mustard yellow.



If you saw my favorites posts then you will already know that I am a big fan of Bundle Monster's stamping polishes.  This collection isn't going to be a go to of mine simply because I tend to go for brighter more colourful polishes, however these will definitely get a good work out when I do some fall/earthy manis.

If you have seen my other swatches and reviews of Bundle Monster's stamping polishes you can see them below:

The Mythos Stamping Polish Collection is available now from Bundle Monster

*edit:  I am now a Maniology Ambassador!  You can save 10% off your order at Maniology with the code OLIVIA10.  Please note that I do make a small commission when you use my code (which I plan on then putting back into my blog - ie buying new products to swatch and review).

2 comments:

  1. I love this set and picked it shortly after it came out. But you know I love the fall colors!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great fall set! I would have picked it up when it was released by BM don't send polishes internationally for customers. Only bloggers. I'm guessing it's a cost thing.

      Delete