Crumpet's Nail Tarts: 26 Great Nail Art Ideas Challenge: Blue Floral

Saturday 18 February 2017


I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to have a post with some colour.  Five days of black nails is definitely not my thing.  Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy a black mani every now and again but five days straight was definitely a challenge for me.  Anyway, today I have a blue floral mani for the 26 Great Nail Art Ideas Challenge.  It is a nice simple one, but I really like it.

For my base I used Emily de Molly's Gazing Upwards, stamping polish is Bundle Monster's Indikon and the stamping image is from Lina Nail Art Supplies Feeling Shapely 08.




In case you haven't joined in with this challenge (it's definitely not too late) here are the remaining themes.





Don't forget to check out everyone else's blue floral manis.


6 comments:

  1. Ooh this is so pretty and it's lovely to see some colour on your blog again. I love that base colour and the stamping polish you chose was perfect!
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky. I can't even tell you how happy I am to have some colour back!!

      Delete
  2. Very pretty! That bundlemonster stamping polish really stamped beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachelle. I love the Bundle Monster stamping polishes. They stamp so well

      Delete