Lina Nail Art Supplies Feeling Shapely 06 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Tuesday 21 February 2017


I am slowly making my way through the pile Lina Nail Art Supplies plates that I have.  By slow, I mean really slow.  I still have about fourteen plates to use...eeek.  I really need to get cracking with them before more get released (or I add more to my collection).  Anyway, today I have the Feeling Shapely 06 stamping plate with you.  

Image from Lina Nail Art Supplies
This is the first mani I did using this plate.  It's just a nice and simple one but that is one of the things that I love about these images.  They don't need any fancy things to make them look special.  For my base I used Grace-full Nail Polish Lilac Ice (from the Neutral Beauty Collection) and stamped using Bundle Monster's Lunar Lines.


This is a mani I did last week for the Digit-al Dozen Does Black Challenge.  I really like how it turned out.  It's definitely a long way out of my comfort zone.  Polishes used are Emily de Molly Sheer Black Tint, Pretty Serious Cosmetics Absence, Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish and their Matte Top Coat.


This mani I had actually planned on using Orly's La La Land Collection as my back ground, but they were way too sheer for what I wanted.  Given I spend the bulk of last week wearing black I wanted colour so I dug through my Essie drawer and grabbed out Mint Candy Apple, Boom Boom Room, Saltwater Happy, Under Where? and Peach Side Babe.  Stamping polish is from Mundo de Unas.


The Feeling Shapely plates are definitely some of my favourite plates that Lina Nail Art Supplies make.  I love that they are full of full sized images and they had a great mix of designs.  I didn't have any issues with picking up and transferring the images on this plate.  I have noticed (and I have made comments in a few places about it) that some of the plates from Lina Nail Art Supplies come with faults on them.  I have a few plates with images I can't use because of their faults.  Definitely check your plates carefully!!  There may be some quality issues as they brand appears to be struggling to keep up with the demand.  

The Feeling Shapely 06 stamping plate is available from Lina Nail Art Supplies.


2 comments:

  1. This looks like such a lovely plate and I always love seeing how you use them. It's a shame some have been faulty, thanks for the heads up. I never check things like that and usually plates get put away until I can try them & sometimes weeks have passed.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky. It is definitely a shame that there are faults amongst some of the plates. I know I don't normally check for any issues. I only discover them once I go to use them. I should make a habit of testing all the images when I receive plates.

      Delete