Glam Polish Technicolor World Collection - Nail Art

Thursday 30 March 2017


Last week I shared with you my swatches and review of Glam Polish's Technicolor World Collection (you can see that post here if you missed it) and I thought it would be fun to share with you some of the nail art I did using the polishes from this collection.  As a little word of warning, this post will be quite picture heavy (not that that is a bad thing) because there are a couple of pictures of each mani.  Right, so let's get into it!


Let's start with the very first lot of nail art I did with this collection.  I simply couldn't resist doing a gradient with Another Day Of Sun and It's A One Woman Show.  I mean how perfect are these polishes together?

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Of course I had to stamp over this gradient.  For this I used Lina Nail Art Supplies Feeling Shapely 08 and Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
When you have a polish that is called "City Of Stars" you simply have to do some form of star nail art don't you?  I love how this turned out - both the glossy and matte versions.

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in light box
Glitter gradients are one of those things that I should do more often.  They are easy to do and always look so pretty.  I love Chasing All The Lights That Shine over Essie's Backseat Besties.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box
This next mani has a bit of a Beauty And The Beast feel about it (no I haven't seen the new movie - but I have seen the cartoon version a few times thanks to my Disney obsessed daughter).  For this mani I used Why Do You Say Romantic Like It's A Dirty Word? as my base and used I'll See You In The Movies and Here's To The One's That Dream.  Nail vinyls are from What's Up Nails.

Picture taken in light box
Picture taken in direct sunlight
And for the final nail art mani I went for a simple dotticure.  Again, this is another really simple thing to do and I really should do dots more often.  For this mani I used OPI Alpine Snow for my base and then dotted As Long As It's Pure Jazz, What A Waste Of A Lovely Night and Why Do You Say Romantic Like It's A Dirty Word?

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
That's all of the nail art I have done with the Technicolor World Collection.  I think a few of these manis may make it to my monthly favourites.  I think my favourites are going to be a little out of control this month.  Oops.

Don't forget that the Technicolor World Collection will be launching on Saturday 1st April in Australia (or Friday March 31st in the USA) from Glam Polish.  The full set of ten shades will be available at the special price of $108USD for the first 72 hours, after that the set will be available at the regular retail pricing of $12USD.



2 comments:

  1. Loved the collection but think the nail art you've created is stunning. That gradient is gorgeous and I am more than a little in love with the sparkly rose nails.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely. I'm a big fan of this collection and a few of these manis have made their way to my favourites for this month.

      Delete