The Digit-al Dozen: Get To Know Me: Day Four

Thursday 13 April 2017


I'm not really sure that today's post will give you much of an insight into me, but maybe it does.  If you have been following my blog for a little while you will probably have heard me talk about my blog planner.  This year for the first time ever I actually have two planners.  I would have laughed at you a few years ago if you said I would be one of those people who have two planners, but here I am.  I have my day to day (or "real life") planner which I really should use more than I do.  A lot of people will tell you I am quite organized while others will tell you that I have issues with time management.  All of those really are accurate.  I am a disorganized organized person lol.  But this post isn't about my day to day planner (although it does have black and white stripes so it kinda works for this post anyway).

My blog planner is by far my most used planner.  I would seriously be lost without it.  Last year I had one planner which had a combination of day to day stuff and blog stuff.  It drove me nuts having everything in the one planner, which is why I decided I would test out having two planners this year.  I am loving having a separate planner for all my blog things.  Definitely makes my blog run a bit smoother, and I am also keeping up with all the social media things.  So yay!  Anyway, in case you were wondering I have an Erin Condren planner but I don't do stickers in it.  For the most part I write in it with pencil because it makes it a lot easier to bump posts and re-organize things.

For my base I used China Glaze Blanc Out, stamped the stripes from Emily de Molly EDM37 using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.  The heart is done using Bundle Monster Psychedelic Stereo and Twinkle T's nail vinyls.






How to get keep yourself organized?


6 comments:

  1. I love this mani and finding out a little more about you. I actually have a week to view diary from muji which has a large section for each day on one side and then a squared page of paper of the other, which means I can write emails, samples, blog posts and deadlines etc in the day section and then add blog ideas and reviews to do etc on the squared side. It's working for me so far.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky. That sounds like a great planner! I'll have to check it out at the end of the year. I have an Erin Condren horizontal planner this year. I did have the vertical one last year but I really wasn't a fan. And I'm definitely not into decorating like the planner girls do.

      Delete
  2. I love this! You have inspired me to create a mani inspired by my planner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristi. You should! Planners are so pretty

      Delete