The Digit-al Dozen Does Rainforest: Day Four - Jaguar

Thursday 18 May 2017


This week has been one of those weeks where it seems like it later than it is.  I have spent all day thinking that it's Friday but it is only Wednesday (it's currently 9pm Wednesday as I am writing this post).  Anyway, today I have day four of the Digit-al Dozen Rainforest theme.  There has been some seriously amazing free hand manis coming from the other girls.  I am in awe of their work.  As for me I am sticking with my stamping.  I love stamping.  It's easy and you get a good result (well for the most part).

I googled some Rainforest animals and the jaguar popped up.  So jaguar nails it is.  For my base I used China Glaze Home Sweet House Music and then sponged on randomly bits of China Glaze Metro Pollen-tin (you can see this better in person) and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.  Stamping design is from Lina Nail Art Supplies Get Wild 01 Stamping Plate.




I can't wait to see what everyone else has come up with for Day 4.



3 comments:

  1. Love this mani and that stamp is so perfect. It really looks like an animal pattern. I wish it was Friday but it's only Thursday morning! Not long though.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky. It's currently Friday night here so I am guessing it's probably Friday morning for you now. Yay for it nearly being the weekend!

      Delete
  2. Thanks Christy. I really like how this one turned out too

    ReplyDelete