The Digit-al Dozen Does Paper - Day Five

Friday 16 June 2017


Welcome to the final day of The Digit-al Dozen Does Paper!  It also means that there is one day until I am at Aussie Indie Con.  I'm so excited!  Not only do I get to look at all the pretty polishes but I also get to meet one of the other Digit-al Dozen girls - Cathy (More Nail Polish).  Fun fact: Cathy's blog was the first Australian blog that I found before I joined any facebook groups.  In fact, Cathy's blog is the only original blog that I still follow to this day.  

Anyway, for my last mani I wanted to do something really simple so went with the simple zig zag scrapbook paper.  You can seriously get zig zag paper in every colour (and multi coloured) but like I said I wanted something simple.  For my base I used Essie Mint Candy Apple and stamped using Powder Perfect's White Stamping Polish.  Stamping design is from Lina Nail Art Supplies Feeling Shapely 01.


I only have the one picture for today.  My poor skin is not liking winter at all and no one needs to see an up close picture of that.  Bring on Spring!



No comments:

Post a Comment