Crumpet's Nail Tarts: 26 Great Nail Art Ideas Challenge: Sunshine

Friday 21 July 2017


One of the things that annoys me a little about doing nail art challenges is that they usually have weather related themes.  I feel like I have a string of beach, ocean, summer, sunshine etc manis and they are completely opposite to what is going on for my weather in Melbourne.  It's super cold, dark, cloudy and raining.  Ahhh!  I'm so jealous of those of you with some nice warm sun.  Anyway, enough complaining (I blame the miserable weather lol).  Today I have another mani for the 26 Great Nail Art Challenges - Sunshine.

I went with a very minimalist sun look (it's just like Melbourne - minus the blue skies).  For my base I used Color Club Take Me To Your Chateau and stamped using Colour Alike B A Lemonade.  Stamping design is from Uberchic Beauty Vacation Mode stamping plate.


I'm really looking forward to the next theme.  Zero clue what I am going to do for it, but I am excited!




No comments:

Post a Comment