Grace-full Nail Polish In Omnia Paratus Collection - Swatches & Review

Thursday 20 July 2017


I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to share the new Grace-full Nail Polish In Omnia Paratus Collection (which is the third Gilmore Girls Collection that has been done by Grace-full).  Theresa mentioned to me prior to Aussie Indie Con that I needed to check out this collection (it was a pre-release) and stupidly I got completely side tracked when I stopped by the Grace-full table in the morning.  Anyway, Theresa sent me a message towards the end of the day asking me what I thought of "Get A Hooker".  Seemed like an odd thing to ask, until I worked out that it was a polish from the new collection that I hadn't picked up.  *insert panic* Anyway, I managed to get the collection and now I have swatches to share with you guys.  So grab yourself a pen and paper (so you can write yourself a shopping list - I didn't do this at Aussie Indie Con and then nearly missed out - definitely don't do that), grab some chocolate and a drink of some description and let's get into these polishes (FYI this is quite picture heavy).
 

Ace is a deep royal blue jelly with chameleon flakies in blue, purple, pink and turquoise with holo microglitter throughout.  Such a gorgeous shade, and it has flakies!  I love flakies!  I found this one is a little on the sheer side (as expected with a jelly).  I used three coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade
Dodge Lancer is a light blue denim with holo flakes.  I really like this one too.  I think it is so interesting and really pretty (especially in the sun).  The formula is easy to use and needs three coats to be opaque.
 
Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Get A Hooker is a bright pink holo.  Now does it make sense why Theresa was asking me about this polish?  This is very much a me polish and I am head over heels in love with it.  The formula is amazing (on short nails you could easily get away with one coat) and the colour is gorgeous!  Love, love, love it!  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box
Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I'm The Man is a black jelly with red and copper flakies and iridescent glitter that moves from red to green to gold.  Big fan of this one too.  The formula is easy to use and is opaque in three coats, although you can do two coat if you don't mind it being a little see through at the tips.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade
Oober is a multichrome that moves through green, red and copper.  This polish is perfect for Winter/Autumn.  The colour shift is great and the formula is easy to use.  I used three coats for my swatch, however you can get away with two coats.
 
Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade
The Subsect is a green holo that flashes silver and moves to a deeper richer green.  The formula is amazing (you can get away with one coat) and the colour is beautiful.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Vale Richard is a rich red holo with gold flecks throughout.  I think this polish would look amazing on short nails (I don't it looks bad on long nails).  The formula is awesome and is opaque in two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Yes, Purple! has a purple jelly base with micro glitter in both holo and metallic in shades of pink, purple, gold and copper.  Is it going to surprise you if I say that I am a huge fan of this one?  The formula is great and easy to use, plus the colour and glitters are really pretty and so sparkly.  I used three coats for my swatch.
 
Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Seriously loving the polishes in this collection.  I think they are stunning and the formulas are all really good.  My absolute favourite would have to be Get A Hooker, closely followed by The Subsect, Yes Purple! and Dodge Lancer.  It really is such a fantastic collection.  Which polishes are you loving?

The In Omnia Paratus Collection is being released on Saturday 22nd at 7pm on Grace-full Nail Polish's Australian site and at 7pm CST on the International site.

No comments:

Post a Comment