Clear Jelly Stamper CJS22 The Essentials One Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Monday 21 August 2017


Clear Jelly Stamper is one of those brands that I have been following for quite some time and have been meaning to get around to trying.  Sadly, I hadn't manage to until now.  I was lucky enough to be contacted by Clear Jelly Stamper asking if I would like to review some of their products.  I jumped at the chance and now have two stamping plates, four stamping plates and the Big Bling XL Stamper to share with you guys.  I have decided to split the posts into three different posts.  Today I will be sharing with you The Essentials One stamping plate.

Image from Clear Jelly Stamper
There are quite a few images that caught my eye on this plate, in particular was this diamond design (I am sure it has a technical name but I can't think of what else to call it).  I knew it would be perfect for layering over itself.  I did originally do it using other colours, however I didn't line the image up correctly so scrapped that mani.  I am happy that I did because I love how this turned out.  For my base polish I used China Glaze Just A Little Embellishment and stamped using Clear Jelly Stamper's Angelic White and Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


This next mani was actually a mani that I did for the Digit-al Dozen last week.  The checkered image was perfect for my Alice In Wonderland inspired mani.  Polishes used are OPI I Believe In Manicures, Pretty Serious Cosmetics Presence and Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.



I really couldn't go past the layering images at the top of the plate.  While these aren't perfect (I don't blame to plate for that at all - it's definitely me) I really like the idea of these images.  For my base I used Pretty Serious Cosmetics Presence and stamped using Clear Jelly Stamper's Paula's Pixie Purple and Shiraz!


Overall I am a big fan of this plate.  I am still very new to the whole layering of images but I definitely want to practice some more and this plate will be fantastic to keep playing with.  The plate is etched perfectly and I had no issues with picking up or transferring any of the images.

The Essentials One Stamping Plate is available now from Clear Jelly Stamper.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment