31DC2017: Glitter

Sunday 17 September 2017


It has just occurred to me that we are officially over the half way mark of the 31DC2017 challenge.  Woohoo!  It's been a couple of crazy weeks for me but hopefully the rest of the month will go by a little more smoothly (although come to think of it, it's school holidays at the end of next week....) and I can say I have successfully completed this challenge for the forth year in a row.  I look forward to being able to say that.  How are you traveling with this challenge?  Hanging in there?  

Today's theme is a fun one - glitter!  Seriously who doesn't love glitter?  I recently fell in love with Femme Fatale Cosmetics Wandering Wizard and just had to use it for today's mani.  I wore it over China Glaze Style Princess and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.  The image is also from Powder Perfect - the Floral 1 stamping plate.







3 comments: