31DC2017 Inspired By The Supernatural

Friday 29 September 2017


The Supernatural theme is always a tricky one for me.  I never know what to do.  My first two years I was very adventurous and did free hand manis (one was a Superman mani and the other was a Harry Potter mani) but sadly I don't free hand much anymore so the skills (I am going to use that term loosely there) that I had learnt from doing regular free hand have gone out the window.  Lucky for me I know how to stamp and have a variety of images at my finger tips.  Like this ghost image from the new Uberchic Halloween 03 stamping plate.  I had originally planned on using this image in my initial review but got side tracked with the other images.  Today I decided to break the plate out again and use the ghost image.

Polishes used are Color Club French Tip and Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.





Two more manis to go.  Woohoo!  I will be back later today with another mani.

No comments:

Post a Comment