Dance Legend Matrix (Part) Collection - Swatches & Review

Monday 4 September 2017


A double post on a Monday from me?  Well yes it is.  As you may or may not know I am participating in the 31 Day Nail art Challenge this month which will mean daily nail art posts but I am also continue on with some regular posts so there will be quite a few days of double posts from me.  I can't guarantee how often or how many I will be doing throughout this month.  It will just be a surprise for all of us - me included!  Lol.

Last week was an epic week of nail mail for me.  So much so my swatch racks are overflowing again.  Eek.  One of the packages I received was from Dance Legend with a huge mix of polishes.  I'll be sharing everything with you over the next month/month and a bit.  Today I have two of the polishes from the Matrix Collection.


Blue Pill has a blue base with holographic glitters and bright blue shimmer.  I love this one.  I think it is such a gorgeous colour and the formula is great.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I Know Kung Fu is described as having a warm purple base with a mix of holographic flakes and purple-raspberry shimmer that enhances the base colour.  I'm a big fan of this one too.  The colour is beautiful and the formula is great.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I really like these two Matrix shades.  I think the colours are beautiful and the formulas are great. Have you tried any of the Matrix polishes before?

Both of these shades are available now from Dance Legend

No comments:

Post a Comment