31DC2017 Round Up

Monday 2 October 2017


I have officially completed the 31DC2017 challenge (and survive the crazy month that was September) and thought it would be fun to do a mani round up of all the manis that I did for the challenge.  It will definitely make it easier for me if I ever want to look back on them.



Red Nails

Orange Nails

Yellow Nails

Green Nails

Blue Nails

Violet Nails

Black & White Nails

Metallic Nails

Rainbow Nails

Gradient Nails

Polka Dots

Stripes

Animal Print

Flowers

Delicate Print

Geometric

Glitter

Half Moon

Galaxies

Water Marble

Inspired by a colour

Inspired by a song

Inspired by a movie

Inspired by a book

Inspired by fashion

Inspired by a pattern

Inspired by artwork

Inspired by a flag

Inspired by the supernatural

Inspired by a tutorial

Honor Nails You Love
I'm pretty happy overall with the manis I did.  There are a few questionable ones but I'm ok with that.  I can always improve next year, right?

4 comments:

  1. WOO HOO!!!! Congrats that is one intense challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah. It is quite intense but I enjoy it! It's a little less stressful than DD some times lol.

      Delete
  2. Wow! So many great manicures! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete