B Loves Plates B09 Spooky Halloween Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 25 October 2017


I randomly remembered the other day that I had B Loves Plates Spooky Halloween plate that I purchased last year, however I didn't receive it in time to actually use (the same thing happened with the Christmas plate despite paying for express postage - B Loves Plates express post takes the same amount of time as regular shipping so save your money!).  Anyway, the Halloween plate has been sitting and waiting for me to use it for a year now so I thought it was about time I dusted it off and reviewed it. 

Image from B Loves Plates
This first mani I actually did as part of a challenge.  It's a nice simple one, but how can you go past blood drips?  Polishes used are Pretty Serious Cosmetics Absence and Bundle Monster Quasar.


I really felt like doing a gradient for my next mani.  For my gradient I used OPI OPI By Popular Vote, No Tan Lines and Never A Dulle Moment.  Stamping polish is Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.
 

After pulling out this plate again this year, I'm really not sure why I was so excited about buying this plate.  I am going to guess that I saw a couple of awesome manis from Debbie (Lady And The Stamp on Instagram) which would have sucked me right in.  There are a few good images on here but nothing ground breaking.  I think there are better Halloween plates available.

The Spooky Halloween stamping plate is available from B Loves Plates.

No comments:

Post a Comment