Lina Nail Art Supplies Spooklicious 01 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Sunday 8 October 2017


I have had Lina Nail Art Supplies Spooklicious 01 Stamping Plate sitting in my pile of plates to swatch (I only have two Lina plates left woohoo!) since late last year.  I was a little slow grabbing this one so I didn't receive it in time for Halloween last year.  Lucky for me, Halloween rolls around rather quickly so there is still plenty of time for me to play.  

Image from Lina Nail Art Supplies
This first mani is a mani that I do pretty much every Halloween.  It just comes in various forms of spiders, spider webs and colours.  For my base I used Color Club It's About Thyme and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black and White Stamping Polishes.


I love the skull and rose image at the top of the plate so I just had to use it.  I did originally have something else in mind but when I went to grab my polishes out I saw Emily de Molly's Stardust and I thought it would be nice with the flakies popping through.  I used it over a white base and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.  This one is a little camera shy.  Its actually really pretty in person.




I really like this for a Halloween plate.  It has everything a person needs.  There is a new Spooklicious plate available now which I should be adding to my collection but I am trying to behave.  My goal at the start of the year was to swatch everything that I purchased this year and to swatch all of the polishes I purchased last year.  They seem to be kinda piling up again so I have put myself on a little low buy at the moment.

The Spooklicious plate is available from Lina Nail Art Supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment