The Digit-al Dozen Does Throwback Week: 2013

Monday 9 October 2017


It's Digit-al Dozen week again and this time I am excited.  There are a couple of reasons of that: 1) I am not combining this week's theme with any other challenges (I'm looking at you 31DC2017!), and 2) it's a nice and easy theme.  Well, at least I think it is.  This week's theme is 'throwback week' which means we are all taking a trip down memory lane.  I thought is would be fun to revisit some of my old manis that I have done over they last few years.  Starting with 2013.  2013 is the year that I first started posting my nails on Instagram.  It's certainly been interesting looking back.  I did stumble across the first stamping mani that I posted and boy oh boy was it pretty terrible.  

I don't actually own the Alanna Renee polish I originally used so I have to switch it up.  Polishes used are OPI Metallic 4 Life (over black), Color Club French Tips and China Glaze I'd Melt For You.  Stamping image is from BM-201 and studs are from Born Pretty Store.




It wouldn't be much of a throwback if you didn't know what the original mani looked like.  So here it is.  This picture was originally posted on Instagram 19th May 2013. 


I can't wait to see what sort of throwbacks the other girls are going to be doing.



6 comments: