Grace-full Nail Polish Once Upon A Dream Collection - Swatches & Review

Thursday 23 November 2017


This post has been a long time in the making and honestly it's a little embarrassing how long I have had this collection for.  Grace-full Nail Polish released their Once Upon A Dream Collection back in September last year.  That's right, this collection has been waiting for me for over a year!  It is also one of the reasons why I set out to swatch all of the polishes I purchased last year (as well as the ones from this year).  I am happy to say that I have now officially swatched all of the polishes I purchased last year!  Yay!  Don't you just love when you reach one of your goals?  Anyway, let's take a look at this gorgeous collection shall we?


I am seriously going to sound like a broken record for this collection so to save me repeating myself I think each of these colours are really pretty but I found the formulas quite sheer (which is probably because they are such light colours).  For each of my swatches I used three coats, but I did find that they were still quite see through at the tips in direct light.

Dragon Snuggles is a soft violent linear holo with a blue shift.  This one is my favourite of this collection.




Fairy Kisses is a soft pink linear holo. 




Playful Pony is a soft periwinkle linear holo with a subtle blue and pink shimmer.




Swam With A Narwhal is a soft green linear holo.




Tickled By Wings is a mid blue pastel linear holo with a pink shift.




Touched A Scale is a neutral champagne linear holo with a pink sheen.




Unicorn Rides is a coral linear holo with a pink shift.




Overall I do like this collection but wished that the polishes weren't as sheer as they are.  Definitely a downside of being fussy.

The Once Upon A Dream Collection is available on Grace-full Nail Polish's Australian Site and the International Site.


No comments:

Post a Comment