Lina Nail Art Supplies I Foil In Love 01 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 1 November 2017


Lina Nail Art Supplies have recently a bunch of new plates, which is always exciting.  I mean, who doesn't love new stamping plates?  I was lucky enough to be contacted by Hit The Bottle asking if I would like to swatch a few things (you can see the other products I have swatched and reviewed here and here) including the new I Foil In Love 01 Stamping Plate.  This plate is definitely my favourite from all of the new releases.

Image from Lina Nail Art Supplies
Technically the first manis I did with this plate were swatches of some of Hit The Bottle's neon stamping polishes but I am not going to add those in here.  Instead, I'll show you the first "proper" mani I did using this plate.  I was loving how the neon stamping polishes looked with this plate so naturally I pulled more of them out to do a gradient.  Polishes used are Color Club French Tip, Hit The Bottle High Voltage Violet, I Pink Therefore I Am and Orange You Excited.


Continuing on with another multicoloured mani (because who doesn't love a bunch of colour?)  For this mani I sponged on piCture pOlish's Swagger, Mad Magenta, Chillax and Gelato and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


One of the things that I love about this plate is that the images can be used with a crazy background but they also look amazing over a plain coloured base.  Like this mani!  I love this one.  For my base I used Color Club's French Tip and stamped using a Ya Qin An stamping polish (I can't find a name or number of this one - sorry).


Another simple mani that I love.  Sadly, my camera didn't love photographing this one.  It's definitely one of those manis that looks much better in person.  Polishes used are Emily de Molly Flight Of Fancy and Bundle Monster's Eldorado.


This last mani has four layers of stamping.  Why?  Well why not.  I wanted something with a lot of colour but also something different than a gradient or sponging.  For my base I used Color Club's French Tip and stamped Hit The Bottles Shazam Yellow, I Pink Therefore I Am and Blutonium, and Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.  The coloured stamping is done using Lina Nail Art Supplies Make Your Mark 03 stamping plate.


I love this plate!  I really struggled to decide which images I wanted to use for this review.  I think I would consider this plate as one of my all time favourite Lina Nail Art Supplies plates.

I Foil In Love 01 Stamping Plate is available now from Hit The Bottle

4 comments:

  1. Oh, yes that does look like a plate everyone needs. ;) Great designs, especially love the multiple stamping one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It really is a plate that I think most people will love.

      Delete
  2. Another amazing plate I am going to have to get!! Fantastic looks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christy. This plate is definitely a must get!

      Delete