November 2017 Favourites

Thursday 30 November 2017


Monthly favourites time seems to have popped up really quickly again.  I know I say that pretty much each month but November really has flown by.  Quite possibly because it has been a busy month for me.  December is even crazier.  I have filled my blog planner for the month so there is at least one thing that should stay on track next month.  As I am still working my way through my goals that I set at the start of the year, December is going to be quite stamping focused, rather than nail polish.  At this point in time I only have three collections of polishes sitting in my polish racks.  Anyway, I'm getting ahead of myself here.  Let's talk about the things that I have loved this month.


Nail Art
It's been quite the month for nail art for me.  There have definitely been quite a few manis that I have loved.


Stamping Plates
As I mentioned earlier, I have a bunch of new stamping plates to get through.  I did manage to swatch my way through some new ones over the last month and have fallen in love with a few.

Dixie Plates Marble Stamping Plate
Who doesn't love marble nails?  And what better way to get them than with the Marble Stamping Plate from Dixie Plates.


Lina Nail Art Supplies I Foil In Love 01
This is such a great plate.  I am a huge fan of all the images.  This is definitely a "me" plate.

Image from Lina Nail Art Supplies
Uberchic Got Chevron 01 Stamping Plate
If I had to only pick one stamping plate that I loved this month, then this would be it.  This plate is perfection if you ask me.

Image from Uberchic
Stamping Polishes
I'm obsessed with Hit The Bottles stamping polishes.  They have such a HUGE range and they work beautifully.


Indie Polishes
Again this month, the bulk of my polish favourites come from indie brands and two brands in particular - Emily de Molly and Grace-full Nail Polish.  I have had to be really tough on myself when it comes to picking my favourites.

Emily de Molly Fairy Wings
Fairy Wings is easily my favourite from the Pixie Garden Collection.  It's such a stunning colour and a great formula.


Emily de Molly November Releases
Ok so this one was really tough.  Hayley's November release was full of gorgeous holo polishes with amazing formulas.  But I was tough and narrowed my favourites down to four - A Veiled Promise, Dark Enlightenment, Deafening Silence and Look Up, Look Sharp.


Emily de Molly 
I recently did a small swatch spam and fell in love with quite a few of the polishes - Bring The Light, LE54, LE56 and Perception Is Key.


Grace-full Nail Polish Vintage Christmas Collection
There were three stand outs from Grace-full's Vintage Christmas Collection for me.  Belnickle, Chet and Rosy Glow.  Seriously, all gorgeous polishes.


Mainstream Polishes
Moving onto the mainstream brands.  There were a few that I fell in love with this month.  Again, I had to be tough on myself and really cut these back.

China Glaze The Glam Finale Collection
There were three standouts in this collection for me - New Year New Boo, Santa's Side Chick (which came as a huge surprise for me) and Teal The Fever.


Essie Fall 2017 Collection
This is a great Fall Collection and two of them stole my heart - Saved By The Belle and As If.


OPI Feel The Chemis-tree
This polish is hands down my favourite from the Love OPI, XOXO Collection.  It's such a stunning polish.


And that wraps up November.  Now bring on December!  Let me know what polishes you have been loving you this month.    

No comments:

Post a Comment