Sally Hansen Colour Of The Moment Burgundy Polishes - Swatches & Review

Thursday 21 December 2017


As you know the holiday season is upon us and I for one am very excited!  Although, it still doesn't really feel like Christmas to me quite yet.  I'm really not sure why.  Anyway, Sally Hansen's color of the moment is burgundy which is perfect for the holiday season (especially if you it's winter where you live).  To help celebrate burgundy being the colour of the moment, I was sent three of Sally Hansen's polishes. 


Ohm My Magenta is described as a reddish-purple creme and is part of the Color Therapy range.  I really like this one.  The colour is great and so is the formula.  My swatch shows two coats.


Wine Not is a deep red shimmer and is part of the Complete Salon Manicure range.  The formula of this one is really easy to work with and it applies evenly.  This is definitely a perfect polish for the cooler months.  My swatch shows two coats.

Wine Stock is described as a bold, bordeaux shade and is part of the Miracle Gel range.  This one applies unevenly and needed three coats to even out.  My swatch shows three coats.

What do you think of these polishes?  


2 comments: