Dance Legend Step Winter 2018 (Part) Collection - Swatches & Review

Thursday 22 March 2018


Today I have two new polishes from Dance Legend to share with you.  These polishes are from the Step range's Winter Collection and are both sparkly and such gorgeous colours.  I'm really not sure what else I can say at this point.  Let's just jump straight into the swatches!


LE02 is described as a blue base and blue shimmer with a purple shift.  I think that this is a really pretty colour but the formula is really sheer.  It is also quite slow drying.  Next time I use this I would definitely wear it over a base colour.  My swatch shows three coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
LE03 is described as a bright pink jelly base with sparkling gold-pink duochrome shimmer.  Super pretty colour but formula wise it is quite sheer (but not as sheer as the shade above).  It is also quite slow drying.  For my swatch I used three coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I think that these are both really pretty shades, but I did find their sheerness and dry time a little disappointing.  I definitely think they would be better with a base colour.

These Dance Legend polishes are available from Dance Legend (with international shipping).

Don't forget to follow Dance Legend on Facebook and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment