Emily de Molly Starry Eyes (Femme Fatale Cosmetics Exclusive) - Swatches & Review

Monday 5 March 2018


Happy Monday everyone.  I hope you have all had an awesome weekend.  Today I have a new Emily de Molly to share with you.  Starry Eyes is the latest store exclusive for Femme Fatale Cosmetics and it is stunning!  I fell in love when I first saw Hayley's swatches and it definitely didn't disappoint me when I saw it in person.

Starry Eyes is a blue base with pink shine, iridescent flakies, silver glitter and small neon pink glitters.  The formula is easy to use.  I used two coats for my swatch, however I do question whether I should do a third coat.  It is a little bit sheer on the tips, but I could just be being fussy.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I'm really not sure what else I can say about this polish, it's beautiful and I love it!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is isn't it? Hayley has knocked it out of the park with this one <3

      Delete