Femme Fatale Cosmetics Stars Of Heaven Falling - Swatches & Review

Thursday 29 March 2018


It has been a really long time I have had any Femme Fatale Cosmetics on my blog, and an even longer time since I have purchased any of their polishes.  Recently, Emily de Molly made a new exclusive for the Femme Fatale store (you can see that polish here if you missed it) and I thought I should have a stroll through the store to see if there was anything else that tickled my fancy.  You know because it's better for polishes to travel in a pack rather than by themselves so I grabbed Stars Of Heaven Falling.

Stars Of Heaven Falling has a multichrome base of purple, pink and a hint of blue, with scattered holographic particles and red iridescent glitters.  I think that this polish is really pretty, and I like how different it looks in different lights.  The formula isn't the greatest though.  It is on the thin side and applies streaky.  I used two thick coats for my swatch, but question if it needs a third.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I do quite like this polish, but I do find the formula quite disappointing.
Stars Of Heaven Falling is still available on the Femme Fatale Cosmetics site.

No comments:

Post a Comment