Lina Nail Art Supplies Let's Doodle 02 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Sunday 4 March 2018


If you are a stamper than you are probably aware that Lina Nail Art Supplies recently released eight new stamping plates.  I was luckily enough to be sent the Let's Doodle 02 by Hit The Bottle which I will share with you today.  I also purchased six of the other new plates (I did  skip one of the plates because I wasn't a fan of it).  I plan on swatching one a week or thereabouts.  I definitely have a lot of new things to play with at the moment. 

Image from Lina Nail Art Supplies
My first mani using this plate was definitely a fail but I thought I would still include it.  Why?  Mainly because I think the image I used would look really pretty with some form of multi coloured background.  For this mani I used OPI Tagus In That Selfie!, Lisbon Wants Moor OPI, Tile Art To Warm Your Heart and We Seafood And Eat It.


Now so you can see the above image properly I did this super quick mani.  I love a simple mani.  Polishes used are OPI No Turning Back From Pink Street and Hit The Bottle As Black As Night.


Speaking of simple manis, I was swatching Hit The Bottle's From Beyond The Greige and I actually really liked how this image looked over the white polish so I did it as a full mani.  


In true Tracy style, I had to sponge on a bunch of random colours for my base.  I love how this one turned out.  Polishes used are OPI's Tile Art To Warm My Heart, Sun, Sea And Sand In My Pants, Not Turning Back From Pink Street and Closer Than You Might Belem.


I've recently rediscovered lead lighting again (it's one of those techniques that comes and goes with me).  This image is perfect for it!  Or for decals if that is more your thing.  Polishes used are Pretty Serious Cosmetics Presence and a bunch of neon tints from Emily de Molly (they were custom made for me so don't have names on them).


There is something about this type of design that always screams radial gradients.  For this mani I used China Glaze Wait N' Sea, Rain Dance The Night Away and At Your Athleisure.


I really like this plate!  There are so many great designs and they all stamp beautifully.  The only issue I had was trying to decide what images to use first.  LOL.  I will be definitely getting a lot of use out of this plate.   

Let's Doodle 02 Stamping Plate is available now from Hit The Bottle and Lina Nail Art Supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment