Marianne Nails EYNails No 2 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 28 March 2018


Happy Wednesday everyone!  I hope this week is treating you well so far.  Can you believe that Easter is only a few days away now?  My daughter is very excited and counting down the days.  Speaking of exciting, today I have the second stamping plate from Marianne Nails to share with you.  This is the EYNails No 2 stamping plate.


This first mani to be honest was a complete accident.  I was going for something completely different however my base didn't turn out exactly how I wanted.  I wasn't going to give up on the base though and decided to stamp with a different image.  I love how this turned out in the end.  For my base I used Color Club French Tips and China Glaze Sun-set The Mood and Plurple.  Stamping polish is Hit The Bottle As Black As Night.


For this next mani I was going for a bit of a burnt paper thing.  This is one of those manis that I don't think translated as well on camera, but I still quite like it.  Polishes used are OPI My Vampire Is Buff, Do You Take Lei Away? and Bundle Monster Arabica.


I thought that this mani could also use a mattified verison.  I think I prefer the matte version.  What do you think?


I am a huge fan of this plate too.  I think there are some fantastic images on this plate.  There are a few images that I feel like I have on some of my other plates though.  The images stamp perfectly and I am excited to do some more manis with this plate.

The EYNails No2 stamping plate is available now from Marianne Nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment