Emily de Molly Samples 2018 - Swatches

Thursday 26 April 2018


Apart from three polishes, my swatch racks are currently empty.  That is a little scary but exciting all at the same time.  It's exciting because it means I can officially tick off my goal of swatching all the polishes I purchased in 2017 (woohoo) and I am on track for swatching all of the polishes I have purchased this year.  That being said I do have more polishes on their way to me, so hopefully I can stay on track.  Anyway, today I have three sample polishes I picked up from Emily de Molly in January (I think).  As they aren't available I won't talk about them too much, I'll just share my swatches.


Sample 433.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box with flash

Picture taken outdoors in overcast sunlight

Picture taken outdoors in overcast sunlight
Sample 465.  I wish I had better lighting for this.  It has the most beautiful shimmer through it but I couldn't capture it.  My swatch shows three coats. 

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box
Sample 598.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box
I do like having a few samples in my collection.  Makes me feel a little special knowing that I have a one off polish.  And limited edition polishes.  I like having really limited edition polishes.  

Do you like having samples in your collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment