Beauty Big Bang Stamping Plate 9 - Swatches & Review

Sunday 6 May 2018


As promised, today I have the stamping plate I was sent to review by Beauty Big Bang to share with you.  This is plate 09 and features six full sized floral designs.  I am not sure what else I can write for this intro so let's just jump straight into the swatches and review shall we?

Image from Beauty Big Bang
I quite like the detail on this first image so much so I thought it was perfect to swatch the pink and purple stamping polishes I also received from Beauty Big Bang.


I definitely couldn't use this plate and not do my traditional multicoloured sponge background.  I love how this manii turned out.  For my base I used Pretty Serious Cosmetics Dollface, Poppet and Tootsie, and stamped using Hit The Bottle's As Black As Night.


I really like this plate.  I think the images are really pretty and they stamp really well.  Have you tried any stamping plates from Beauty Big Bang?

You can find Stamping Plate 9 here on Beauty Big Bang's site.  You can also use my code TRAE10 for a 10% discount.


No comments:

Post a Comment