Crumpet's Nail Tarts: 26 Great Nail Art Ideas: Colour Explosion

Friday 4 August 2017


I am super excited for this week's 26 Great Nail Art Ideas mani.  The theme is "colour explosions" and who doesn't love a heap of colour in a mani? Melbourne has switched back to Winter mode so I thought it was a great time to break out the neon polishes again. 

For my base I used China Glaze Too Yacht To Handle, Bottoms Up, That's Shore Brite, Daisy Know My Nail, Sun Of A Peach and Highlight Of My Summer. If you want to see how I did this mani, I have a tutorial for it here.




Now I had originally planned on stamping some fire work images over the top but to be honest I didn't want too. I love the base how it is and it is still an explosion of colour so it fits the theme still.

I can't believe that there are only four more themes left for this challenge!  Any ideas what I should do for the "end of summer" theme?  


I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with for this week's theme.



1 comment: