31DC2017 Honor Nails Your Love

Sunday 1 October 2017


The final day of 31DC2017 has arrived!  Can you believe it?  I can officially say that I have now completed this challenge for four years in a row!  I'm so happy about that.  Anyway, the final theme is to honor nails that you love.  This is always a hard one because there are so many nail artist and manis that I just absolutely love!  But given it's the start of October aka Halloween season, I decided to go with Debbie's (ladyandthe_stamp) party pumkpins.  I think it is such a fun mani.

For my base I used the entire Pretty Serious Cosmetics Pastel Pet's Collection and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.  Stamping image is from Uberchic Halloween 03.




Hands up who else completed this challenge?  There are been some amazing manis over the course of the month.  I have really enjoyed following along (even though I didn't get a chance to like and comment on everyone's I have definitely seen them).  Hopefully you have enjoyed following along with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment