Nail Crazies Unite Round Up

Saturday 21 October 2017


There is something so satisfying about doing these round up posts.  I think it's the sense of accomplishment and seeing all the manis together.  Particularly challenges like this one where they run over such a long period of time, it's nice to go back and see them all together.  Anyway, I was actually a late starter to this challenge (and from memory I may have skipped one or two of the themes due to swatching commitments) but here is all of the manis that I did actually complete.


Blue and white
Red and black
Rainbow
Sweets
Hippy/Boho
Pastel Floral
Watercolor
Delicate Print
Music
Fruits
Neon
Ocean Life
Beach
Nautical
Sunflowers
Stripes

Chevrons

Sugar Skulls

Vampy Matte
I completely forgot about some of these manis.  I guess that is what happens when you do so many manis over time....or maybe I just have a terrible memory.  Anyway, I definitely didn't complete this full challenge but I did have some fun doing the manis I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment